The Third Annual Great Georgia Father's Day Giveaway is sponsored entirely by awesome companies and organizations dedicated to getting outside and exploring, together. We're giving away $200 in prizes for Father's Day in honor of David Cook (1957-2011). Learn more & enter to win other prizes!
Friends of Georgia State Parks Annual ParkPass
As residents of Georgia, our State Parks have served our adventurous spirits well. We've explored nature, history, and our home by visiting many of the sites in our parks system. These parks have given us so much its impossible to repay. The Annual ParkPass is a great value for families like ours, that want to get outside and play! We're lucky, in Georgia, because there are so many different landscapes to visit. Whether you're heading to the beach, escaping to the mountains, climbing canyons, or kayaking the wetlands there's a Georgia State Park waiting for you. I recently wrote about the amazing value of being a ParkPass holder. Check it out!
I cannot express enough thanks to Friends of Georgia State Parks for sponsoring an annual ParkPass to this Father's Day Giveaway that means so much to my family. Thank you, Friends!! I will be supporting you for years to come.
You can enter by commenting the state park you love to explore with Dad and tweeting a message to your followers using the rafflecopter form, below. Enter everyday! Winner will be notified within 24 hours of drawing and has 24 hours to claim their prize. Prize will ship from Happy Trails Wild Tales Headquarters in Georgia. Don't forget to enter the other drawings.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016