First, I printed these posters from Project FeederWatch to keep in my journal for quick & easy reference to some common feeder birds. Click the image for a full size printable version.
I also printed this page to help me better describe and identify birds that I watch. This will help me learn how to describe birds by their body parts.
l have also made attractive birdseed ornaments. I found a great recipe, here. Although, after having made a couple batches, I recommend using only 1/2 cup of flour.
I have also been using WhatBird, to help identify birds I don't recognize. There are some great apps for birdwatchers!
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016